Our church currently supports
Fusion in Mt Martha it has extensive experience in schools ministry across the Peninsula and in particular, “at risk” youth for whom she is also able to provide emergency housing.
In partnership with Fusion and the Neighborhood, our youth are mentored and learn how to mentor others whilst engaging in a number of options, including Day Trips (fun activities & worship events), i-learn (small group sharing & Bible study), youth camps, pilgrimage to Uluru, and various opportunities to serve others in our community.
Our church is looking to develop a Youth Group that has the follow goals
- attracts Youth to the message of Christ and his teaching
- is has fun and exiting events
- loves to gather and worship the lord
- builds a worship team that encourages talented musicians
- develops a Bible based way of living a spiritual journey
- a group that is open and inclusive to all
- imparts wisdom and leadership qualities in youth
If this is something your interested in would like to help out as a leader please contact us
we has church look forward to this exciting venture together
We are now running
YA runs fortnightly on Wednesdays, from 7-8:30. It runs like a philosophy group for people aged 16-30 and is a safe space for young adults to tackle important issues with peers.
for further info please send a email to email@example.com