The leadership of our congregation is entrusted to a team of people who are elected by the members of our congregation at our Annual General Meeting. A leader must fulfil the biblical requirements for leadership as outlined in our Incorporated Constitution. The Leadership Team is responsible for the strategic direction, spiritual health and financial oversight of our community.
Our current Leadership Team is a follows:.
- Lorraine McGhie (Chair)
- Judy Scherleitner (Vice Chair)
- Bev Falis
- Alan Small
- Don Milne (Pastoral Care Men’s Group)
- Phillip Phelan (Treasurer)
- Tim Chesterfield (Tec co-ordinator Men’s Group)
- Louise Edgoose (Kid’s Hope)
- Mark Yarwood
- Glenda Rolley (Secretary)
- Glenda Daff (Secretary assistant)
- Ted Keating (interim Minister)
- Eden Adams (Generations Minister)